Electric drilling products are suitable for drilling holes in steel, wood and plastics, and are one of the most popular tools used in hand-held electric tools. General hardware stores are large to professional stores, small to roadside hardware stores, there are electric drill sales, in order to choose and buy satisfactory electric drills, we should generally pay attention to the following points.
1. Electric drill products are mandatory certification products stipulated by the State Accreditation and Supervision Commission. Therefore, when choosing and purchasing the tool, we should first check whether there is 3C mark on the tool's outer package or on the tool's nameplate. Generally, the method of checking is whether there is 3C mark on the tool's outer package or on the tool's nameplate. If this is still doubtful (because the manufacturer of electric drill has not passed annual supervision). For review, the National Accreditation Regulatory Commission suspends or revokes its certificate. It can go to the website of the National Accreditation Regulatory Commission to check whether the 3C certificate of the tool is in effect.
2. When purchasing electric drills, we should choose large companies with good reputation and influence, because these companies have strong technical force, strict quality control and standardized after-sales service. Users with strong purchasing power can also choose some international brand tools.
3. According to the needs of users, we should first distinguish between household use and professional use. Since most electric drills are designed for professionals, we should first distinguish between professional and general household tools before choosing and purchasing them. Usually, the power of professional tools is different from that of general household tools. The power of professional tools is larger to facilitate professionals to reduce their workload. The input power of general household tools is not very large because of the small engineering and relatively small workload.
4. To observe the outer packing of electric drills, the outer packing of tools should have clear patterns, no damage, and the plastic box should be firm and durable. The buckle of opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
5. To observe the appearance of electric drill, the appearance of tools should be uniform, there should be no obvious shadow and dent on the surface of plastic parts, no scratch or bump marks, assembly dislocation between shell parts should be less than 0.5mm, the coating of aluminium castings should be smooth and beautiful without defects, and the surface of the whole machine should be free of oil stain and stain. When holding by hand, the self-feeling is better, and the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally be no less than 2 meters.
6. Check the nameplate and instruction of the electric drill. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be consistent with those on the 3C certificate. Detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and the manufacturer should be provided in the instruction. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
7. Hold the electric drill by hand, turn on the power supply, and operate the switch frequently by hand, so that the tool can start frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are abnormal phenomena in the TV and fluorescent lamp on the spot. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
8. The electric drill is operated for one minute. When it is operated, it should be held by hand. There should be no abnormal tremor in the hand. The commutation spark should be observed. The commutation spark should not exceed the grade. Generally, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator from the air inlet of the tool. When running, there should be no abnormal noise.